Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, June 14, 2010

What's that feeling when you're proud, happy, depressed, and anxious?

Just now I was watching the band's annual yearbook DVD that captured the whole marching band season. So what? Well, just watching it makes me realize how much my time in the Lake Braddock band program really has meant to me. I mean, it just seems like yesterday that I was going out for my first day of band camp, scared out of my mind for it all. Now that I'm a senior, I really feel nostalgia for all of the good times at games, camp, the various bus rides, the trips, you name it. We grew up in those four years, and that was an amazing thing; I truly got to see how far I've come as a person. Just seeing your underclassmen friends grow up, too, before your very eyes, that was one of the most rewarding experiences I've had, and knowing that I've made a difference in their lives, now that is special. I'm gonna miss you guys, but god bless you all for the amazing four years spent with you, and here's to the future!

No comments: