Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Zealand vs. Slovakia

As I'm writing this on a laptop in my third period APES class, the New Zealand-Slovakia match just concluded. New Zealand scored with about a minute or so left in the game, in stop time no less, to tie the game at 1-1, which is what the final score was. Winston Reid scored a header and he went nuts, as he took his shirt off and ran around in the corner. Great stuff, though I'm bummed that I didn't get to watch the whole game.

And on an interesting note, the group (don't remember the letter) that has Slovakia, New Zealand, Italy, and Paraguay, all of them have ties and one point. Ouch. Then again, they're all on equal ground to advance, on paper.

No comments: